Working at Wienerberger brings exciting new challenges everyday. We are looking for people who embody our values and want to forge new paths with us. Our clear vision: to improve quality of life using high quality building materials and infrastructural solutions all around the world. Join us and become part of an internationally successful company. Take the initiative and build the future with us.
To strengthen our Corporate Engineering Department we are currently looking for an enthusiastic:
- You will be responsible for thorough and accurate energy audits in our ceramic plants across Europe.
- You're in charge of generating detailed audit reports.
- Recommending energy efficiency initiatives; with a quantification of the potential savings is one of your main activities.
- You'll presenting Energy Audit Reports to the stakeholders.
- Occasionally you'll support colleagues outside the energy team with existing projects.
- Reporting to the Head of New Process Technology
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor degree (or equivalent).
- You're passionate in structural and continuous improvement.
- You have a good technical knowledge and experience with energy-related projects.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to set the right priorities.
- You're analytical
- smooth and effective communication suits your personality.
- You have good language skills (English is an absolute must).
- You are willing to travel internationally (up to 50% of the time).
- An exciting challenge to work on a very important topic within an experienced team.
- The possibility to take own initiatives.
- The opportunity to develop your career.
- A competitive salary package, with a wide range of benefits.
- Thorough internal training